Refocus on Recovery 2023 international conference
We have considered the detailed feedback and the conference report and responded to the pandemic-related need to re-connect our research and practice community. Those who have been to our previous conferences will find these changes:
1. We now only have plenary sessions. To increase our sense of being one community and to give more networking time and opportunities, we will not have any parallel presentation sessions.
2. The top ten submissions will be offered the opportunity to give plenary oral presentations. This will mean that we are showcasing the very best recovery research.
3. There will be prizes for the best poster presentations. To show that poster presentations are highly valued, we will offer prizes for the best poster presentations. There will be a £100 prize for the best poster in the view of the poster judges, and a £100 prize for the best poster as voted for by conference delegates.
4. The gala dinner is included in the registration fee. This will ensure no-one is excluded.
5. No Expert Workshops will be offered. In line with our goal of ensuring delegates can access all parts of the Refocus on Recovery experience, no additional-cost expert workshops will be offered.