Free downloads list
Access all our free downloads here
Translating free downloads
We actively encourage translations of the measures (see list of measures here) and free downloads we publish.
Our free downloads list includes resources we have published:
- 100 Ways to Support Recovery (2nd edition)
- REFOCUS Manual 2nd edition
- REFOCUS Coaching Conversations for Recovery, 1st edition
- WELLFOCUS PPT: Positive Psychotherapy for Psychosis Intervention Manual
Also available for translation
- REFOCUS Coaching Conversations for Recovery, 2nd edition
- Resources to prompt conversation on spirituality and mental health
- Telling a story of mental health experiences
- REFOCUS final report
- Recovery for real
- Empirical evidence about mental health and recovery
- RCICOP meeting
AND resources created by other groups which we did not publish but are helping to disseminate:
- WHO guidance on community mental health services
- Peer support worker training manual
- Recovery: the Business case
- Understanding Psychosis and Schizophrenia (revised)
- Understanding Psychosis and Schizophrenia
- Making Recovery a Reality
You have permission to translate the free downloads of any resource we have published, providing the below conditions are met. For permission to translate any resources created by other groups, please contact the lead authors.
You have permission to translate a free download providing the below conditions are met:
a) The translation is clearly labelled both in English and in the translated language, e.g.
100 Ways to Support Recovery (2nd edition) (French)
b) To maximise conceptual equivalence and ensure cultural compatibility, minor modifications can be made to the content. To allow comparison, please briefly describe these changes (both in English and the translated language) in your translated document. If you are not sure if your proposed change is minor, please contact us to discuss.
c) The following statement is made in English and the translated language:
This translation was published in <year> by <translator name> (<email details>)
Suggested citation: (for example) Slade M (2017) 100 råd som fremmer recovery, 2nd edition, trans. R. Karlsen, I. Wormdahl, L. Ødegaard, Trondheim: Nasjonalt kompetansesenter for psykisk helsearbeid (NAPHA).
d) Your translation includes the following statement in English (and, where meaningful, in the translated language):
Distributed using Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
This means that your translation is distributed using an Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International Public Licence (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) so it can be used without permission for clinical, educational or research purposes, providing no change is made to the content and no charge is made. Please contact us if you receive a request for permission to change or charge for your translation.
e) You send us a PDF copy of your translation which we will make available as a free download on our free downloads list.
To avoid multiple translations, please send us information about the specific download you will be translating, along with your name and email details and we will put these on the relevant page until we receive your translation.